Homebodies

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Winners: Month One: Cute & Fun Challenge

***UPDATED: BLOG BADGES ARE ON OUR SIDE BAR!  
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! :) ***

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our CUTE AND FUN challenge!!!  We had some seriously amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce!

TOP WINNER~



TOP FIVE







Congratulations to all of our winners!  All very well deserved and all fabulous!  Please take the appropriate badges from the sidebar and display them proudly on your blog!  Hope you all join us again this week for our CLEAN & SIMPLE challenge!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, what a lovely surprise!! Thank you for picking me in your Top 5,what an honour!!! Congrats to the other winners too.xx

Deepti said...

Wow what a grand morning for me to see my card in Top 5 :) Thank you so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the winners

Anita said...

Congrats ladies. Hope you keep playing along. Hugs.

Pia S said...

Thank you so much! I'd love to take the badge from the sidebar to display on my blog, but I can't see any badges there?

Shannon J said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am just so excited about this new challenge! I think the idea is brilliant and can't wait to play along!

Anita said...

Badges are coming soon.

Nancy Seed said...

Congrats ladies. Great job.

Vannessa said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Hope you all join us for the CAS challenge as well this week!

Hugs, Vannessa
HOC DT

Sue Butler said...

Many Congratulations these were all wonderful examples of cute and fun!
Smiles:)
Sue

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh thank you soooo much! I'm very honored to have my card chosen for your very first challenge.

Congrats to all the other as well. So many terrific CUTE and FUN cards.

Sanja Grdinić said...

Wow! Thank you! :) The badge is already displayed! :)

Daen'Ys said...

Great examples from the cute and fun players!!
Congratulations ladies!!
... hope we see you soon again :)
Rosi x

Marjorie said...

Thank you ladies for choosing my card as one of the top 5, I feel quiet honoured as all the entries were stunning!.. Congratulations to the other girls too such lovely examples of cute and fun...
Hope you all have a lovely HOT week-end lol!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx