Homebodies

Monday, February 17, 2014

February Challenge #2: Color and/or Photo Inspiration + CAS OR Classic

Hi, friends!  It's time for another new challenge here at House of Cards!  We've got a fabulous one for you this fortnight and we cannot wait to see what you've got in store for us!


This fortnight, we're asking for 
CAS CARDS AND/OR CLASSICALLY DESIGNED CARDS
PLUS WE'D LIKE YOU TO BE INSPIRED
BY EITHER THE COLORS OR THE PHOTO
OR BOTH~
summer tones

We've got a lovely guest joining us this month here at HOC...
Please help me welcome cohenna!

Here's what she's made for us this week
Using the Classic style~

Look at those fabulous flowers--just like last week! She makes them herself!  I just adore them!

And now, here's what our CAS & Classic teams have for you~

Anita Classic 



Sue T. CAS

Cornelia - CAS




DaenYs / Rosi  - CAS



Judy V Classic & Elegant


Mrs Duck Classic & Elegant




Donna - Classic & Elegant




Thanks for popping over today, friends!  I hope you join us--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  Can't wait to see your creations.

********************************************************************************

4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

The DT ladies did a fabulous job on this one!

Gail said...

So sorry I have managed to post two cards on your challenge page - I didn't think the first one had worked - I am also not sure that the colour ways your criteria xx really sorry but I have tried to delete the first one but can't - please feel free to do so on my behalf xx I am trying to work out how to upload the images with the post address only and not the blog address as I did last time - I may just have to leave it in future because I am obviously doing something wrong xx GailT xx

Magia Lekanto said...

ladies such a beautiful inspirations for us I love all cards. I am gland I found your blog <3 Hugs, Magia Lekanto!

Janis said...

Thank you, Mynn, for telling me abt this challenge and for commenting and becoming a follower on my brand-new blog!

Thanks you to Donna, also, for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com